we respect your privacy
At Reddo Limited, we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. Reddo Limited does not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information at the individual level regarding its customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with utmost care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are
able to fulfill your orders and to deliver to you a truly personalized experience. We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
what information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information when you complete any of the forms on our website.
To complete your request we we require at least the following information:
how do we use your information?
We may use your information as follows:
- To produce your quotation and provide our services.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else, if we have a legal duty to do so.
- We may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
- We may occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services such as; functionality changes to the website, new services and special features and offers.
- The information we hold about you may be used to analyse your browsing preferences as part of our marketing programme. This may help us to select and tailor products, services or promotions we think you will be interested in.
how do we protect your information?
We protect your information in the following ways:
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- We try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate
- We delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant.
- We protect your data against unauthorized use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorized access.
how do we use "cookies"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to identify you in case you have visited us earlier. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website.
In summary, we respect the privacy of our customers completely. We use the information we collect on our website to enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
By completing any of our online forms, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Applied Language Solutions.
Last revision: January 2010